Saturday 16 June 2012

Take my hat off to....

Week before last was not nice my other half, Darren, was not well at all and I had to look after him and a 15 month old boy, I take my hat off to any of you single parents out there as it was hard juggling everything!....especially with the worst patient from hell!.....but by the Sunday things were getting back to the norm and after a week of stuck indoors I think Darren need to get out so we met some lovely friends for a walk up at Reigate hill and back to theirs for a Sunday roast....this is what Sundays were invented for!

On the Thursday this week, it was my first day looking after my friends little girl, Honey. Honey is 3 months younger than Sidney so they are pretty close in age and we had a lovely day...it was hard work and this time I was taking my hat off to parents with twins....it was hard keeping the two of them entertained. In the morning we went to a playgroup but afternoon was indoors with toys and games but was tiresome and if I had some wine in the house that eve a large glass would of gone down a treat!.... But we had fun and I hope I made Honey's first day with us enjoyable and looking forward to having her over every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment